Tuesday 16 January 2007

Get with the program


Blogs.. I've never wanted one, it all seems too.... narcissistic. But it keeps coming back to haunt me that if you're not doing it, well you weren't there... Had one a while back, server crashed.. all seemed like a divine message - The world really doesn't want to hear my thoughts. But you know how it is, sometimes you just gotta tell people something.

So I gotta "Get with the program" again.

Just so you know - in case it wasn't clear, I'm yet another Microsoft coder. But I do bigger picture stuff too. You can come back here for whatever tidbits I've found out today. Hell you can even subscribe if you want, but you'd be a glutton for punishment if you do. I rant a lot, I talk crap a lot, and I'm frequently wrong (even if I won't admit it). But then again that's your choice. Don't say I didn't warn you.

So, with all that out of the way, let me get around to sharing something I just found out. Which is why I set this thing up in the first place.

No comments: